Welcome to the Part 1 of the Series “Dynamics CRM 2013 Step by Step”. This series will focus on setting up a running CRM 2013 environment in the least possible steps and efforts. I have tried to cover all the aspects of the installation process but in case you feel I have missed some important information then do let me know in the comments below and I’ll update this post as required.
Part 1 focuses on Windows Server 2012 Installation. There are just 7 simple steps that needs to be followed.
- Step 1: Select Language and Keyboard
- Step 2: Select which version of Windows Server 2012 you want to install viz Server Core or GUI, I recommend GUI
- Step 3: Accept the License Terms
- Step 4: Select Install Windows Only, advanced option
- Step 5: Choose the partition on which the Server will install
- Step 6: Installation in Progress
- Step 7: Finally, after the installation the first thing that you are required to do is Setup the Administrator password
All of the above steps are listed in screenshots below.